|ITS' rapid response 4x4 Vehicles, Multi-terrain Trailers, and climate-controlled Shelter COWs can include a fully-automatic, self-supporting ITS Tower System to ±110', ultra-quiet power generation, and an optional pre-integrated state-of-the-art wireless communications and surveillance solution. This turn-key, secure, cost-effective and scaleable Motorola®-based Interoperable Communications Solution features a sophisticated wireless gateway to interface disparate networks as well as unify internal communications with existing legacy systems.
From a single remote position at the ITS command and control console, a dispatcher can orchestrate seamless communications among multiple entities; Digital to Analog or Standard Based, Legacy to Legacy, Trunked to Conventional, between IP Networks, 700/800Hz to UHF to VHF to Low Band, between IP and Switched Networks, Radio to Radio, and Radio to Telephone (PSTN, IP, Satellite and Cellular).
Further enhanced with the inclusion of a powerful Motorola® high-speed meshed WiFi Network with a fixed and/or nomadic video surveillance element, users are able to seamlessly access wireless broadband applications. This WiFi Solution is designed to deliver high quality data, voice and video to multi-agency/industry users almost instantaneously. The Network incorporates Intelligent Access Points (IAP's) linking the wired world to the meshed wireless network and may be configured with a single 2.4GHz (802.11b/g) radio or in a two radio configuration with an additional 5.8, 5.4 or 4.9GHz (802.11a) radio.
Key features of this rapidly deployed asset in support of public safety, law enforcement, and other critical end-user initiatives include:
- A selection of ITS Rapid Response Platforms from which to establish a remote base command
- Instant Site Elevation afforded by ITS multi-terrain, self-supporting telescopic tower systems
- Motorola® MototbridgeTM IP-based integrated communications gateway enables interoperability among disparate and existing multi-agency network systems; immediate, secure, scalable
- Motorola® Moto Mesh DuoTM enables secure wireless access to critical broadband applications - seamless, dedicated mobile connectivity
- Mesh and WiFi enabled Wireless Video System; self-forming video network; supports 4.9GHz and 2.4GHz (802.11 b/g) operation
- Motorola® Point-to-point Wireless Ethernet Bridge; high-throughput connectivity; 256 QAM modulation delivers fast data stream using less band
- HughesNet 0.74m Mobile Satellite System; expandable bandwidth to accommodate user capacity requirements
Complete Specifications with Photos and/or Schematics of this ITS Model
(Click Here to Access Additional Information)
For details, please contact ITS today - on-line or by
Integrated Tower Systems - ITS
1 (800) 850-8535